Lasagna Is a dish that originates from Italy, the city of Naples has been said to be where this dish grew its roots. And even in other country this Recipe has become famous nowhere.
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 teaspoon salt
- 6 teaspoon of pepper
- 6 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 table spoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1 cup parsley
- 8-10 cook lasagna noodles
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 6 stripe bacon, cooked and scrambled.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F to 180 °C.
- Sliced each chicken breast in half lengthwise and sprinkle 1 teaspoon each of salt, pepper, garlic powder evenly on both sides of each chicken breast.
- Heat oil in a large pan over high heat, then sear the chicken for about 1 minute per sides. It will continue to cook through oven later. In the residual oil (drain some if necessary toss in the garlic and onion, stirring constantly until the mixture has started to be brown in color.
- Pour in the cream, stirring until it starts to boil then add the parmesan and parsley.
- Cook for ! additional minute, then remove from heat.
- In a 9×3 rectangular baking pan, spread about quarter of the cream mixture on the bottom.
- Lay enough lasagna noodles to cover the sauce then remaining cream mixture on top.
- Place enough chicken breasts to cover he sauce then sprinkle half of mozzarella, followed by the bacon and half of the parsley.
- Repeat layers once more starting noodles, sauce, chicken, bacon, parley, mozzarella.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until cheese is golden brown. Cool for about 10 minutes, Slice and pour parsley on top of the serving.
Try this chicken lasagna Recipe and let me know what you think. enjoy and check out some recipes HERE