Mango Salad is a fruit combining with QUINOA to make this simple recipe. Mangoes are juicy fruit from numerous species of tropical trees belonging to the flowering plant. cultivated mostly for their edible fruit. See here for more information about mango fruit benefits click HERE.
INGREDIENTS FOR MANGO SALAD
- 1 Cup quinoa (rinse well)
- 1 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1 Cup Strawberries cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 1/2 mango slice into cubes
- 3/4 diced English cucumber
- 1 1/2 fresh chopped mint
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 lime zest
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1/4 olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the quinoa and the water plus 1/4 tablespoon of salt. Bring to boil and reduce the heat cover and simmer until the liquid is absorbed for about 15 minutes.
- Spread the cooked quinoa out on baking sheet to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Large bowl, whisk? mixed together lime juice, zest, honey, sour cream(yogurt) and olive oil and add the cool quinoa, strawberries, mango, cucumber and mint toast it well to combine salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in the serving plate and serve.
Try this simple salad recipe and tell me what you think, please share and save in the pinterest and for more GREAT RECIPE CLICK HERE.