Stuffed Squid can be eaten in many cuisine This is also called as calamari is often used for squid Menu’s. There are a lot of ways to prepare and cook squid. Fried squid is common in the Mediterranean. can serve with rice or for snack.
TOPPINGS FOR STUFFED SQUID
- 2 Cloves chopped garlic
- Fresh Mushroom (Shitake) chopped
- Onion chopped
- Cherry Tomatoes chopped
- Bell Pepper Chopped
- Black Pepper
- Grated Ginger
- Lemon Juice
- Sesame Oil
- Japanese Sweet Wine Mirin
- Soy Sauce
Separate bowl mixed sauce. 1 Tablespoon each, Oyster sauce, Lemon Juice, Soy sauce- mixed and use to brush the squid.
PREPARING FOR COOKING
- First thing should do is to clean the squid, How to clean the squid watch here to see how…
- Use all the seasoning, and Marinate the squid for 30minutes to 1hour, the longer the better to absorb all the seasoned.
- Prepare the skillet heat up over medium high heat and start frying, First add tablespoon of cooking oil when smoke lil bit then add the chopped garlic flowed by the onions, tomatoes, fresh mushroom, bell pepper and season with salt and black ground pepper to taste. Let it cool before to stuffed.
- When the stuffed things is warm then stuffed the squid and used toothpick to lock the top with the head of the squid. Preheat the oven into 180 ° and baked the squid for 12 to 15 minutes.
- After 12 minutes bring out and then brush the mixed sauce from all parts of the squid then baked again for another 12 to 15 minutes.
- Optional brush the squid for the melted butter so that the skin will give shine then serve with your favorite side dish.
TRY THIS EASY AND QUICK RECIPE SHARE AND SAVE IN PINTEREST…