This plant called Kung Shin Tsai in Mainland China. Its green, arrowhead (lanceolate) shaped leaves widely vary in size from 2.5 to 8 cm in breadth. To see the health and the benefit of Water spinach click here.
- Tofu for fry
- 2 Tablespoon of Oyster sauce
- Chopped Garlic
- Cooking Oil
PREPARING FOR WATER SPINACH
- Preparer the vegetable first, separated the spinach leaves from the stalk. Cut the stalk into 2 inch length pieces. Wash and set aside.
- Prepare the toasted garlic by following this guide: How to make toasted garlic. Set aside. for later.
- Slice the tofu into cubes (bite size)Heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil (preferably the one used to make toasted garlic) in a pan.
- When the oil gets hot, put-in the sliced tofu until fragrant then separate, Add the spinach stalks and Cook for 2 minutes.
- When the stalks is about to cook add the spinach leaves and Pour-in the oyster sauce and add some water till it’s done.
- Add the half toasted garlic. Stir until the sauce starts to thicken and the cook tofu. Sprinkle salt and ground finely black pepper to taste. and chili flakes(optional for spicy lovers)
- Transfer to a serving plate, And sprinkle the left fried garlic on top.
TRY THIS EASY RECIPE, SHARE AND SAVE IN THE PINTEREST ENJOY….