Egg Roll is known as Korean recipe, its a simple and quick easy recipe, can be eaten for breakfast, lunch and Dinner depends on the family, most of the kids love to eat this food because of smooth and soft one.
- 4-6 pieces of Eggs depend on how many serving.
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped Onion
- 2 Green onions, chopped (Approximately 2 Tablespoon)
- 1 Small green (Approximately 1 tsp.)
- Chopped carrot 2 tablespoon
- 1/2 Teaspoon of finely ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoon of Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup of Fresh milk
PREPARING EGG ROLL
- In a mixing bowl, crack 5 eggs and add salt and beat until smooth. Then Add green onion, milk, pepper carrot and chopped onion to beaten egg and mix well.
- Heat round skillet over medium high heat, and add oil and swipe with a paper towel to apply oil as thin as possible.
- When skillet is hot, pour some of egg mixture and scramble, push and place on a side that closer to you. So you will have space to roll it.
- Reduce heat to low medium high and add another ¼ of egg mixture, and swirl to spread evenly. Make sure uncooked to make the egg mixture’s attached to the first batch of cooked.
- Lift up the end nearest to you and tuck over, rolling upwards tightly using a flat spatula, Push and place on a side that closer to you again and repeat more with rest of uncooked mixture egg. Until done.
- Remove from heat and let the egg roll rest in skillet about 1 to 2 minutes. And place in the cutting board and cut in inches and serve..
TRY THIS EASY QUICK RECIPE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! SHARE AND SAVE IN THE PINTEREST ENJOY….