Chicken stir fry recipe is a Chinese easy recipe. Simple and ingredients are easy to find out around. It give you a natural taste of vegetable combined with garlic. See here what health and benefits garlic can give.
- Fresh Mushroom (sliced)
- Yellow Bell Pepper (Thin sliced)
- 100 grams of Chicken breast (chopped into bite size)
- 5 Tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Teaspoon each of Salt and Pepper
- 3-5 Cloves of Garlic ( chopped)
- 1/2 Cup of chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- 2 Tablespoon of sesame oil
- Corn starch 2 tablespoon (mixed with water)
PREPARING FOR COOKING CHICKEN STIR FRY RECIPE
- Wash all the vegetables and prepare. Sliced the bell pepper, and the broccoli depend on the size. Then Bite cut for chicken.
- Heat the pan add 3 tablespoon of cooking oil and add the broccoli, mushroom and bell pepper for 5 minutes then set aside.
- Add 2 tablespoon of oil in the skillet and then fry the chicken and add salt and pepper. Stir fry till fragrant for 5 minutes in medium high heat then the cook vegetables for half minute.
- Meanwhile In a bowl whisk together all the seasonings. Then pour the mixture in the pan and simmer the chicken for 1-2 minutes till sauce will become thicker. Serve with Riced Or By itself in serving plate.
TRY THIS EASY QUICK RECIPE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! SHARE AND SAVE IN THE PINTEREST ENJOY..