Easy Pasta Recipe is very common of western people. They have this for lunch or dinner with the addition of mushrooms is the perfect comfort.
My niece didn’t like this recipe before, They always say were not western people lol, But then when I did try to cook for myself and then their staring at me and asking if they can have a taste then I let them, I was gasped how they react and ask me more hahah.. till then this is their favorite simple pasta recipe but yummy delicious, So Try this and you will see.
INGREDIENTS FOR EASY PASTA RECIPE
- 500 grams of Spaghetti’s pasta (depend of how many serving)
- 3 tablespoon of melted butter
- 250 grams of mushroom (sliced)
- 4 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Some dried basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
PREPARING FOR COOKING
- Bring to boil the water in big casserole enough for cooking pasta, Add salt and tablespoon of olive oil to avoid sticky.
- Heat the skillet add olive oil and half of butter then the chopped garlic and fry the mushroom and spinach(or any type of vegetable you prefer)
- Then add the cook noodle pasta stir well then salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the pasta in serving plate and add some parmesan and basil serve hot.
TRY THIS EASY AND QUICK PASTA RECIPE AND TELL WHAT YOU THINK! SHARE AND SAVE IN THE PINTEREST ENJOY….