Roast Chicken has a lot of ways to do cooking but, in this recipe I’ll show you my simple and easy way of having roasted chicken in oven.
INGREDIENTS FOR ROAST CHICKEN
- 1 Whole chicken
- Whole of garlic or more then
- 4 Pieces of dried bay leaves
- 3 Sticks of lemon grass
- 8 Oz of Sprite or 7-up (soft drink)
- 2-3 Pieces of shallots (chopped)
- 4 thumb of ginger
- Salt and Pepper
- Cherry tomatoes, Carrots, Potatoes, beans (for side dish)
- Clean and wash the chicken, Remove the nails and cut the head off. Wipe all the skin with rough salt to remove other smell inside and out of the meat.
- Wash in running water and make sure to remove some fats inside the chicken.
- In big rectangle container enough to place the chicken inside. Rub salt and pepper inside and out skin of the meat then, Add the whole garlic inside of chicken just cut the top hard of garlic and followed by the chopped onion, thumb of ginger, bay leaves, and lemon grass.
- Add some of the sprite inside the chicken then sew the ass part of the chicken and do the same thing from the head to avoid flowing all the ingredients during baking.
- Place the chicken in the container and pour all the sprite and marinate for 8 hours or leave it for the whole night. because the longer the better.
- Preheat the oven over 200 ° F bake for 30 minutes, After that check the chicken and flip to other side and again 30 minutes. Depends how big the chicken is..
- Bring out the and brush butter all over the skin to make the skin looks shine. again baked for another 10 minutes each side and add the vegetables and then reduce the degree into 150° F .
TRY THIS RECIPE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SHARE AND SAVE IN THE PINTEREST ENJOY…
FOR MORE GREAT RECIPE CLICK HERE…