Fish Recipe one of this is a stuffed milk fish that commonly known as BANGUS in Philippines.
Can also use the TILAPIA another type of fish that can aso use to cook this type of recipe.
- Big Onion white Half and Chopped
- Chopped tomato 2 pieces
- 2 Tablespoon of soy sauce
- Salt (if necessary) and Pepper
- Ginger (chopped)
- Lemon juice Or Lime 2 tablespoon
PREPARING FISH RECIPE
- First thing is that to remove the gills and the guts of the fish specially inside and then wash in the running water.
- Open the incision and wash again to remove some blood. Pat it dry using a kitchen towel (Tissue). then rub the salt on the inside and outside appearance.
- Meanwhile, in Big bowl, combine tomato, onion, ginger, and lemon juice followed with the ground black pepper. Gently stir well.
- Stuff the mixture inside the milkfish. and wrap with foil
- Grill the fish in medium heat for about 15 to 20 minutes per side. then open the wrap pour some RED WINE (optional only) then grill for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with sauce and lime juice or KALAMANSI and steamed rice.
TRY THIS RECIPE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SHARE AND SAVE IN THE PINTEREST ENJOY…