Ginger Beef is an easy and quick recipe, I will highly recommend this dish for everyone who was on rush for having meals or dinner
A combination of ginger and spring onion with tender beef (chunk) is too irresistible. So what are you waiting for serve with Steamed rice…
- 2 pieces of shallot (round cut)
- Thumb ginger (thin slice)
- Foster of spring onion cut with 2 inches long
- Cooking oil 2 tablespoon or any type of cooking oil
- Sesame seed oil 1 tablespoon
- Oyster sauce 1 tablespoon
- Light Soy sauce 2 tablespoon (light sodium)
- Dark soy sauce 2 tablespoon
- Half cup of water
- 180 grams of chunk tender (slice in thin)
- 2 teaspoon of flour
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- 3 tablespoon of water
PREAPARING GINGER BEEF
- In a big bowl marinated the beef. First add all the ingredients. Mixing oil is to let the beef avoid sticky when frying.
- Mixed well the water, dark soy sauce and light soy sauce for mixing later.
- Heat the skillet at the oil and when the pan is hot add the oil enough to deep fry the beef to help it more tender and cook evenly. when the oil is boiling then deep fry the meat for 1 minute and separate for a while.
- Less the oil just left 1 tablespoon and sauté, the ginger to give aroma. for 30 seconds then add the stalk spring onion and sliced onions and the beef keep stirring for less then a minute.
- Add the mixed sauce stir for 10 seconds and add the rest spring onion followed by the sesame oil stir for 5 seconds then Place in serving plate and serve hot.
TRY THIS EASY BEEF RECIPE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! SHARE AND SAVE IN THE PINTEREST ENJOY…..
FOR MORE GREAT RECIPE CLICK HERE…