Potato salad, is made from boiled mixed vegetables.
Potatoes are underground tubers that grow on the roots of the potato plant, This is Native to South America, Potato Recipe are known in all European. Check here the nutritious of potato. A Classic Recipe Made Rich & Creamy with Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise.
- Boiled Potato
- Salt and Pepper
- Frozen vegetables (green pees, carrots and corn)
HOW TO PREPARE POTATO SALAD
- Wash and peel or skin on is much more better because it is a part were in a lot of nutrients. the potato and cut in pieces.
- Steamed the potatofor 10-15 minutes till become soft. I prefer to steamed to keep the taste and the nutrients of the vegetable.
- Let it cool in 5 minutes. Meanwhile in a big bowl add 1/2 cuop of mayonaise depends how much the potato.
- Add teaspoon of salt and pepper then mixed the boiled ingredients. Toast well then mixed the boiled potato.
- put in the Fridge to let in cooled.(it’s good to serve cold salad)
- Serve and Pour some Coriander.
If the salad get made up and then refrigerated right away and want to save in this case it should easily last 3-4 days.
TRY THIS SIMPLE EAS SALAD AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SHARE AND SAVE IN THE PINTEREST ENJOY…
FOR MORE GREAT RECIPE CLICK HERE AND TO BRING YOU THERE…