A simple dish that known in Chinese people which is Steamed tofu with minced pork toppings.
INGREDIENTS FOR STEAMED TOFU
- 1 blocks of Vitasoy sprouted tofu for steam
- 50 grams of minced pork
- 2 tablespoon each of chopped spring onion and red bell pepper.
- 1 tablespoon of light Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of finely black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 stalk spring onion (for garnishing)
- 5 Pieces of Dried mushroom soak in the water to make it soft and remove the stem in the center.
1 TABLESPOON EACH OF THE FOLLOWING
- Sesame oil
- Oyster Sauce
- Water (1/2 teaspoon of corn flour) for thickening the sauce.
- Shaoxing Wine
- Light Soy Sauce
PREPARING FOR COOKING
- Trim each sides of tofu to make same angle. Sliced each block into half Lengthwise.
- Place in steaming plate with cover, Using a small spoon scoop a hole in the middle of tofu blocks be careful to not break.
- Chopped the dried mushroom and squeezed to remove excess water on it.
- In mixing bowl add the pork, mushroom and other ingredients. Mixed well by using your hands for better mixture.
- Add the mixture on top of the tofu and wolfberry on each tofu block.
- Meanwhile in small bowl mixed the Sauce and drizzle over meat and tofu. Cover and put in the steamer for 8-10 minutes
- Cut the stalk spring onion into 2 inch each and sliced into strands.
- Serve and garnish with the spring onion.
TRY THIS RECIPE AND SHARE AND SAVE IN THE PINTEREST ENJOY….