- 1 Pound beef ( sirloin stick
- 2 Tablespoon of brown sugar or white
- 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of all purpose flour
- 1/2 Ground ginger
- 2 Tablespoon of Cooking Oil
- 1 Red onion (cut into 1 inches square)
- 8 pieces of cherry tomatoes OR 2 pieces of Tomatoes
- Half each of Red and Green Bell pepper
HOW TO COOK CHINESE BEEF PEPPER STEAK?
Prepare the beef, slice thinly for easy to cook. whisk together with soy sauce, sugar, and flour. Mixed with your fingers for better result.
For regular tomatoes cut into wedges and for cherry tomatoes either slice into half or keep it whole then slice the red and green bell pepper into bite size
Heat the skillet and add the cooking oil over medium high, Place the sirloin steak then ground ginger
. Stir and cooked the beef until well browned about three minutes. remove for a while.
In the same wok add tablespoon of cooking oil and fry the onion for 1 minute then followed by the bell peppers cooked about 2 minutes then add the tomatoes and other left ingredients.
Place in the serving plate and serve…. The yummy delicious Chinese Beef Pepper Steak.
TRY THIS VEGETARIAN AND CARNIVOROUS RECIPE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! SHARE AND SAVE IN THE PINTEREST ENJOY…